Etsy Shop Listings

Society6 Listings

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is the time of new beginnings....right?

I've had an extremely crappy winter. I'm so ready for spring. 
Trying to concentrate on learning and making new pretty stuff and maybe finally find that "one thing" that I can call my own.  My husband gave me a few new jewelry ideas that I 'm super excited to try out.
Want a hint?  Recycled broom handles!! What the what? Should be able to finish the first proto type this weekend.

Monday I will find out if I was accepted in one of the first craft shows of the spring. Very nervous but optimistic.  There's another craft show application that opens on April 1st so I'm trying to concentrate on that.
OH and exciting news...
I was invited to be a vendor at the First Annual Central Iowa Yoga Retreat in May! YAY ME!!
Making some yoga and zen inspired jewelry. Ommmmmmm

So busy and exciting spring.
I'm SO ready

No comments:

Post a Comment