Etsy Shop Listings

Society6 Listings

Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm tired

It's only Monday and I'm exhausted.
I've slowly been realizing that I have 3 full time jobs.
1: My boring soul sucking day job that last alllllll day
2: mom and wife
3: Fennibird

I'm tired. I'm a lazy person by nature. Having 3 jobs is completely against my nature. I should be sitting on the couch watching vampire shows and eating cheese.  I shouldn't be constantly cooking, cleaning, mommy-ing, creating, accounting, inventory-ing, selling, etc etc etc.  I want to sit by a pool and read a book. Is that too much to ask?
Maybe I should quit one of my jobs. Well obviously number 2 is out. der.
I would LOVE to say "bite me" to numbero uno. But we have to pay the bills yo.
and number 3 is my other baby and my dream is to be so successful I can flip the bird to number one.
So I need to suck it up and work.
but not now...I'm going to bed and eating some chips and reading a book before I pass out.

By the way, I ate some yummy Brussels Sprouts for dinner.  With some broccoli and parsnips. With a splash of fig balsalmic vinegar. De-Lish!

No comments:

Post a Comment