Etsy Shop Listings

Society6 Listings

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Truly an annoying day

It started out crappy. My 3 year old son has a cold. But in the middle of the night he woke up screaming that he couldn't breath. Of course I was worried.  But this morning, he woke up and seemed fine. I was supposed to go to my weekly yoga class. But hubby asked me to take the boy to the doctor. Well, duh.
So we go to the doctor which was a 2 hour ordeal.
Then home.
My hubby decided he wanted to re-finish the kitchen floor. So he seals off the kitchen and I'm basically stuck in my son's room ALL DAY with him.
Anyone who's been around a sick 3 year old will understand why this was not fun for 8 hours.
and it was 30 some degrees out today. It's February in Iowa....30 something does not happen!!

So I'm crabby.
I didn't get to make anything today. But I did order some more bails for scrabble tile pendants. and I sketched, when I could, some designs.
Tomorrow will be my day to create.

yes...that's what I'll just keep telling myself.
In the meantime, I've added a gallery of image from my etsy store. You should take a gander.

Have I shared this Brussels Sprouts recipe yet?
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan and Cashews?

hmmm...maybe I'll wait

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about BS with parm but this weekend I made a mean batch of roasted asparagus with parm - DE-LITE-FUL :)
    J.

    ReplyDelete