Etsy Shop Listings

Society6 Listings

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Knock on Wood

I probably shouldn't make this annoucement so early. I might jinx myself.

But I've had a kick ass day!!! WOO HOO!!

I've spent the majority of my day just work work workin' away.  I made some hand painted scrabble tile pendants and some scrabble tile bobby pins.  I've loved making them. Wish someone would buy them...but that's a new topic and I ain't going there right now.
The day has passed by in a flash. I had a great time. I feel so alive.
Am I being overly dramatic? Perhaps.
But I spend my work week at a job that's...well....just a job. As Morrissey says "It pays my way and it corrodes my soul".  Most days I loath it.
I wish wish wish I could quit and spend my day making stuff and selling that stuff.
maybe someday.

Would it be weird to segue into food? yes but I don't care.
For dinner tonight we had pizza from a new place in town called Gusto.
Hot damn that is some awesome freakin' pizza!!
I had the Il Figaro :  Alfredo, pears, dried figs, blue cheese and mixed greens. I think they forgot the greens but it doesn't matter because it was amazing!
Tom got the Duke: BBQ sauce, smoked brisket, colby jack, red onion and cilantro.
umm...YUM!

So if any of you homies live in the DSM, please do yourself a solid and go to Gusto.
I can't believe I just wrote such a dumb sentence....anyway, go to Gusto!

Here's to another 5 1/2 hours of a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment