Etsy Shop Listings

Society6 Listings

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer is here!

Ok Summer isn't "technically" here but it's 90 degrees out and vending season is in full swing!

Jeez it's been so long since I posted I don't even know where to begin!

I guess I'll start with what's been my goal for the last few years...

I got in to Market Day!! WOO HOO! Here's a picture of the June Market Day. My table is pretty sad in my opinion. I need to work on my displays. My issue is I enjoy making the jewelry a lot more then the "business" stuff.


But I've had fantastic response to my work...and even my display! It's been great so far meeting so many different people. Vendors and customers. I love doing this!

My next show is Reiman Gardens Art in the Garden on July 7th.

Reiman Gardens List of Artists

Very excited about this one. I was here last year and the response was great. The only bad part was the weather. Typical Iowa summer. One minute a thunderstorm is rolling through and the next it's 100 degrees with 1000% humidity.  Hoping for a lot better weather this year!


On a brussels sprouts note:  Fried Brussels Sprouts from Zombie Burger + Drink Lab!  Otherwise known to me as "HEAVEN"


No comments:

Post a Comment