Etsy Shop Listings

Society6 Listings

Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm really tired

Why do I procrastinate?  Seriously, why have I not learned my lesson yet?  High school and college, nights and early mornings busting my ass to get papers and projects done.  Now, busting my ass to get jewelry done before the 1st East Village Bazaar of year. 

It's supposed to be huge on Sunday. Biggest crowd yet.  The HyVee Triatholn is the same time. The hours of the Bazaar are extended just to hopefully get all those running people to come out and buy stuff.

So I had what? 2 months to get ready? So when did I really start getting to work? Last week. Ok, maybe last weekend. Seriously, I'm exhausted.

And to top it off I'm dealing with my usual low self esteem. I'm annoying :)

I made a few pendants featuring the stunning skyline of Des Moines. I think they're kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment